Open toes, sexy straps, Discount Christian Shoes
metallic sheen...am I talking about the 184 year old comfort brand, Clark's? Indeed I am. And for those of you that decry, "You crazy woman, I will not look upon an open-toe shoe in January," I've included two sensible yet cute closed-toe options. But I'm a dreamer, and with a foot of snow on the ground here in Chicago, I imagine myself sashaying down the promenade deck of a Mexican Riviera cruise-liner in the shiny Iota pump. So tell
me northern gals, do you have any vacations planned to escape the cold?
All shoes available from OnlineShoes.com with free shipping and exchanges.
1. Clark's Iota: Polyurethane midsole provides cushion, hidden platform gives height with stability and rubber sole insures traction. $94.95
2. Clark's High Spirit : Rounded toe,Manolo Blahnik Sale
cushioned footbed, flexible rubber sole. $89.95
3. Clark's Navan: Last year's style, but lovely new color. Check out my review from July '08.
4. Clark's South Beach: I love the look and feel of wide cross straps--they cover the bunions without cutting into them. $79.95
5. Clark's Graffiti Tag: Active Air TM technology, wide elastic strap for comfort, rubber sole wraps around to protect back of shoe. $79.95