The page you are viewing is the outdated help page. If you need help for BitComet translation, plelase refer to the lastest help version.
Translate BitComet to your language
The translation work of BitComet has been moved to Launchpad.
Lanuchpad is a third-party website hosting service for open source / free software projects. We use Launchpad to help translate BitComet by users all over the world together.
* for offline translation, please refer to another blog post
2. Please register a new account if you hasn't one.
3. Please log in and click "Choose Preferred Languages..." to enter.
4. Select the language you need to translate in the list (support multiple check), and save.
5. Click the language name in the following list and enter the corresponding page.
6. For each message needs translation, select an appropriate translation suggestion, or enter your new translation.
At last, click the save button when you complete the translation of each page. The translation will be merged into Launchpad and will be included automatically in the next version of BitComet.